AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Access Point
- Simultaneous 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds, ideal for 4K streaming and online gaming
- 2 dual band detachable antennas provide superior Wi-Fi coverage to eliminate “dead zones”
- Beamforming technology delivers highly targeted and efficient wireless connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides gigabit-class Internet access or an ultra-fast connection for wired device
- Dual Core 800MHz processor ensures great performance, even with more devices connected at the same time
- Various operation modes, including AP, Repeater/Bridge, Client, and Multi-SSID, provide flexible solutions to meet the wireless needs in any situation
Lightning-Fast AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi
Upgrade your home or office network with the latest-generation of dual band 802.11ac access point, which offers combined speeds of up to 1200Mbps and is perfectly suited to serve multiple devices at the same time. The 5GHz band is ideal for Ultra-HD streaming video and online gaming, while the 2.4GHz band is there for all of your everyday Internet needs, like sending email and browsing the Internet.
Superior Wi-Fi Coverage
Two detachable dual band antennas provide superior coverage to eliminate dead zones. The addition of Beamforming Technology helps concentrate Wi-Fi signal strength in the direction of connected devices to deliver a stable connection, even over long distances.
Gigabit-Class Wired Performance
The Ethernet port can provide gigabit-class Internet access or an ultra-fast connection for wired devices such as smart TVs, game consoles or desktops, etc.
800 MHz Dual Core Processor for More Devices and Applications
The dual core Broadcom processor improves efficiency and performance by dividing tasks between the cores, effectively allowing multiple things to be done simultaneously. This ensures great performance, even when the AP300 is serving numerous devices and performing multiple complex tasks at the same time.
Easy Setup and Use
The AP300's powerful web interface allows it to be set up and configured in a matter of minutes. The intuitive design makes installation faster and easier than ever and allows users to monitor and personalize settings for a wide range of functions.
1 - AP Mode (Default Mode)
Turn an existing wired connection into a wireless network, allowing you to connect all of your favorite wireless devices
2 - Repeater/ Bridge Mode
Expands coverage and transmits an existing wireless signal into previously unreachable areas
3 - Client Mode
Acts as a powerful wireless adaptor, allowing you to connect your wired device to a wireless network
4 - Multi-SSID Mode
Simultaneously supports up to four separate SSIDs and VLANs, making it ideal for offices where different departments with different access policies share a Wi-Fi network