TP-LINK RE210. WLAN data transfer rates supported: 1,6,11,54,108,270,300 Mbit/s. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. Operating frequency: 2400 & 5000. Security algorithms: 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK. Colour of product: White
- Boosts your wireless signal, eliminating previously inaccessible areas or “dead zones”
- Supports all 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards of Wi-Fi routers and wireless access points
- Wireless AC technology delivers combined dual band speeds of up to 750Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet port allows the extender to connect to wired devices as a wireless bridge
- Its compact, wall-mounted design allows for easy, flexible deployment
Boost Your Wireless Network
Tired of Wi-Fi “dead zones”? TP-LINK’s range extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
High Performance External Antennas
Two external antennas boost your Wi-Fi coverage and reliability, helping your devices stay connected anywhere your network reaches.
Next-Generation Wi-Fi with Universal Compatibility
The range extender features the next-generation Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ac. Wireless AC technology lets it run on dual bands at a blazing combined speed of up to 750Mbps, including 433Mbps on its 5GHz channel and 300Mbps on its 2.4GHz channel. Plus, the extender can work with any standard Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.
|WLAN data transfer rates supported
|Ethernet LAN data rates
||2400 & 5000
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity
|Operating temperature (T-T)
||0 - 40 °C
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)
||10 - 90%
||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
|Compliance industry standards
||: IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
|Colour of product